Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Setting Myself Up for Success


Just finished a book by Jane Savoie, Its Not Just About the Ribbons.
Wow what a book. Here is the link to purchase it from http://www.amazon.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-Just-About-Ribbons/dp/1570762554/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246990162&sr=1-5

This book has really helped me in my work life not just my riding life.
If you have fear when you ride, if you don't know how to set goals for your riding, if you want to improve your riding or just want to move forward in your horse related life, you will find this book priceless.
It seems that Jane also believes as I do that horses can read your mind and keeping the right picture in your mind helps your horse.
The techniques in the book help me to implement an idea we have had in our family for some time. My other half always says" things get spoken into reality, good and bad". After reading Jane's book I realize this is very true. It shows you how to use that notion to your advantage and how to think in positive terms so your sub conscious mind can use the information you give it to help you improve.
So as part of my statement to the Universe.

I will ride with confidence.
I will feed my body with healthy amounts of the correct foods.
My goal is to horse camp with my horses and trail ride regularly with happy confident horses.
I will live my best life with my horses by riding regularly and setting goals for my equestrian pursuits and achieving them.

There anyone care to join the statement posts.
Add your self proclaiming statements. Then we will check back to see every ones progress.

No comments: