Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Goals and Attracting Things From the Universe

Recently I have been reading a book that explains some things I had been wondering about.
We have this saying at our house,"be careful what you say because you can speak things into reality". Well you can. There are many things in the bible that point me to that thought like;
"ask and you shall receive." no where does it say what to ask or what you will/wont receive when you ask. That means there are no limitations. That means that what ever I ask for I will get good or bad. Dwelling on what you don't want will draw into your life the very thing you don't want. So dont dwell on the crap like " Oh I am always broke" you will be, you have to say " I always have enough money".
Sooo, since I am mostly a positive person and I seldom think about what I dont want this answered some questions. A bonus is that I can counter act the negative thoughts when I have one by being thankful for what I do have. That makes sence to me. You dont have to always worry that you had a negative thought because if your thoughts are mostly happy thoughts it outweighs the bad ones. Whew! I am glad my mom used to say if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all, or I cant never did anything, or be careful what you wish for, or be careful what you say cause once it is out there, there is no taking it back, or last but not least you can have anything you want in life and you can be anything you want to be. Thus bringing me to this post I am going to put it out to the Universe. I will sell two kitchens a week at work and I will be flattening my tummy. Lets see what happens. Anybody out there want to join in and compare notes leave your comments.

No comments: